Thursday, July 7, 2011

Enlarge our Territory

Still no word on our little guy. We're pretty sure there was a match meeting on May 19th, and that we were matched with a child (P?), but beyond that all is quiet on the adoption front. It is winter in Lesotho. Perhaps too cold for the lawyers to sign whatever must be signed?

Samantha and I painted her brother's room, moved in bunk beds and stuffed animals and books and balls. It is no longer a guest room (sorry, Grandma!), but very much ready for an active little boy.


While we wait for word from Africa, my brother and his wife traveled to Russia. Yesterday they met their girls, my nieces, for the first time!


My prayer is that by Christmas we will all be together, uniting children from Indiana, Kentucky, Lesotho and Russia into one beloved family.

"Oh, that you would be with me and enlarge my territory..." 1 Chronicles 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment